Term 1 Reflections

Looking back at term 1 and what went well...

At the end of the term we completed a reflection sheet and shared on it what we were proud of and enjoyed. Here are some of the results:

  • made new friends
  • having our family cultures and where we are from up in our room
  • enjoyed buddy time
  • parents proud of the work I am doing
  • enjoyed the way we work
  • meeting new people
  • signing up for more activities
  • having good friends and not fighting with them
  • the persistence I showed in maths
  • reading
  • improvements I have made in reading and maths
  • finishing my work early
  • playing with other people
What a great list! We are looking forward to more great things happening and challenging us throughout term 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Education

Dog Safety

Dr Suess inspired poem...